Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I dispose of household hazardous waste?
Household hazardous waste events are generally held two times a year in the City of Burleson. The events always take place on a Saturday from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Only household hazardous waste from Burleson residents will be accepted.

Residents who do want to wait until the next collection event in Burleson can take their household hazardous waste to the Environmental Collection Center (ECC) in Fort Worth. The ECC is open Thursdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It is located at 6400 Bridge Street in Fort Worth. For directions, call 817-392-EASY (3279).

There is no fee for dropping off your household hazardous waste, however, residents must present a water or solid waste bill as proof of residency.

For more information, please call Environmental Services at 817-426-9842 or visit the Household Hazardous Waste page.

Environmental Services

Show All Answers

1. How do I dispose of household hazardous waste?
2. How can I view restaurant inspection scores?
3. West Nile Virus - What happens to permethrin in the environment?
4. West Nile Virus - What are the potential human health effects of permethrin exposure?
5. West Nile Virus - Does permethrin pose a cancer risk?
6. West Nile Virus - What can I do to reduce exposure to permethrin during spraying?
7. West Nile Virus - Which mosquito repellents work best?
8. West Nile Virus - Will permethrin harm my pets?
9. West Nile Virus - Can my pet get West Nile Virus?
10. West Nile Virus - Will permethrin harm my livestock?
11. West Nile Virus - Will permethrin harm my fishpond?
12. West Nile Virus - Will permethrin harm my bees?
13. West Nile Virus - Can I swim in my pool after the spraying of permethrin?
14. How can I dispose of unused or expired medications?

Home Contact Us FAQs Links Sitemap Accessibility Copyright Notice Translate Employees Using Renewable Energy Powered by CivicPlus
City of Burleson   |   141 W. Renfro St.   |   Burleson, TX 76028-4296   |   Phone: 817-426-9600