Utility Bill Payment Options
- Online through our payments website. First time users should view the Online Payments page (see below) for registration instructions.
- Autopay can be set up once you are logged in, where your bill will pay automatically from a credit card each month.
*You must have a zero balance to set up autopay*
- Billfold - if you prefer to manually make the payment each month from the online website, you can save your credit card information and that will prevent you from having to retype the information each time you make a payment.
- Online Payments page -instructions are provided here on how to set up online bill pay.
- Paperless billing is another service we offer. Through this option you will stop receiving paper bills and start receiving them via email.
- Pay in person at City Hall
- At the Utility Customer Service office located in the first door on the right after entering City Hall.
- Or at the drive-through on the east side of City Hall.
- Payments can be mailed to:
City of Burleson
Utility Customer Service
141 W. Renfro St.
Burleson, TX 76028
- After hours or on weekends, there is a drop box on the east side of City Hall.
If you have any further questions, please email
the Utility Customer Service office or call them at 817-426-9601.