Utility Bill Payment Options
- Bank draft - Set your account up to draft automatically from your checking account. You just need to come into the office and fill out a form and submit it with a voided check. Your account must have a zero balance to start bank draft.
- Online through our payments website. First time users should view the online payments page for registration instructions.
- Autopay can be set up once you are logged in, where your bill will pay automatically from a credit card each month.
*You must have a zero balance to set up autopay*
- Billfold - if you prefer to manually make the payment each month from the online website, you can save your credit card information and that will prevent you from having to retype the information each time you make a payment.
Pay over the phone by calling 1-855-498-9971. This automated service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will need your utility account number and the amount you would like to pay.
- Pay in person at City Hall
- At the Utility Customer Service office located in the first door on the right after entering City Hall.
- Or at the drive-through on the east side of City Hall.
Payments can be mailed to:
City of Burleson
Utility Customer Service
141 W. Renfro St.
Burleson, TX 76028
- After hours or on weekends, there is a drop box on the east side of City Hall.
We also offer paperless billing
. Through this option you will stop receiving paper bills and start receiving them via email.
If you have any further questions, please email
the Utility Customer Service office or call us at 817-426-9601.