Interim Chief of Police
225 W. Renfro St.
24 hours a day,
7 days a week
The Burleson Police Department hosts its annual open house every May, during National Police Week.
Values of the Burleson Police Department feature the following:
- Ethical - Service with honesty, integrity and trust
- Committed to Protect - Working to reduce the fear and presence of crime
- Cooperation through Communication - Listening to one another’s concerns and opinions
- Diversity - Reaching out to all members of the community
- Professional - Attaining the highest level of training and service
The Burleson Police Department is committed to protect the lives, property, and rights of all. We will enforce all laws impartially while maintaining the highest degree of ethical behavior and professional conduct. We will strive to be a part of the community that has empowered us to serve.
In partnership with the community.