Summer Fun Camp
- Activities will include arts and crafts, science projects, field trips, guest speakers, gym activities, swimming, and outdoor nature walks.
- Fees: To reserve your child’s spot in camp, that week’s full payment is due at the time of registration. Please note: Additional $5 fee may be added for select weeks based on the selected field trip.
- Member: $135 per child; $120 per additional child
- Non-member: $150 per child; $135 per additional child
- Ages: 6 - 12
- Times: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Dates: 11 consecutive weekly camps from May 30 - August 11
- Registration begins: Monday, March 6
- Summer Camp Early Discounts Available:
- March 6-12 (15% off)
- March 13-19 (10% off)
- March 20-26 (5% off)
- Program maximum: There is a 150 campers maximum for summer camp this year.
- Spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To reserve your child’s spot in camp, that week’s full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Meet the Counselors Night: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7:00pm
- Curbside Drop Off and Pick Up will be implemented this year. Drop off begins at 7 a.m., the first scheduled activity and camp rules begin at 8:30 a.m. Pick up generally begins at 4:30 p.m. and concludes by 6 p.m. We will ask you to provide proper ID when picking up your child each night.
2023 Summer Camp Field Trip Information:
|Week||Field Trip Location||Date of Field Trip|
|Week 1||House of Air||Thursday, June 1|
|Week 2||Russell Farms||Tuesday, June 6|
|Week 3||Dallas Wings||Wednesday, June 14|
|Week 4||Kids Mania||Tuesday, June 20|
|Week 5||Hawaiian Falls||Tuesday, June 27|
|Week 6||Cinemark Theaters||Thursday, July 6|
|Week 7||Jellystone Park - Pirates Cove||Tuesday, July 11|
|Week 8||Epic Waters||Thursday, July 20|
|Week 9||Splash Station||Tuesday, July 25|
|Week 10||Fun at Bailey Lake||Tuesday, August 1|
|Week 11||BRiCk Fun Day||Friday, August 11|
Registration Instruction Options:
1. Complete summer camp registration online (use portal below).
2. If you experience online issues, you may contact our front desk at 817.426.9104.
Reminder: Your child's spot is not reserved until full payment and registration form have been submitted.
For specific questions, please contact our Camps Supervisor, London Pulfer, at 817.426.9216