Summer Swim Lessons
Sigma Swim School
Sigma SWIM SCHOOL has 10 well-defined levels that are represented by “graduation awards” to the next level in the system. This system allows us to reward the child’s efforts at every phase of their swimming progression and build their confidence and desire to progress. We are committed to teaching the proper stroke mechanics from level one swim school, into our pre-competitive groups, and on to our competitive swim team. Our program coordinators will “graduate” your student at any time during the session as spot testing determines that they are ready for the next level. Your child will receive a certificate stating current skill level at the beginning of the session and are encouraged to bring certificate each class. Swimmers will level up as they progress.
- Pre-School classes - Ages 3-5
- Children classes – Ages 6 & Older
- Flipkicks – 6 months to 3 years The Flipkicks class promotes water adaptation and water safety. The parent will learn the skills necessary to teach the child how to be safe through basic swimming skills with toys and games.
- Private and Adult lessons available
1 Time Registration Fee: $76.00
Group Swim Lesson Fees (two 45-minute classes/week):
- Members $89
- Non-Members $99
- $1 per minute
- Members $45
- Non-Member $50
Weekday Natatorium Dates
All sessions include two 45-minute classes per week.
- Session 1: June 5 - 30
- Session 2: July 5 - 31
- Session 3: August 1 – 17
All sessions include one 45-minute class per week.
- Session 1: June 3 - 24
- Session 2: July 8 - 29
- Session 3: August 5 –26
- Monday/Wednesday time options: 9:15 a.m., 10 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:30 a.m., or 12:15 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday time options: 9:15 a.m., 10 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:30 a.m., or 12:15 p.m.
- 8:15 a.m., 9 a.m., 9:45 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:15 a.m., or 12 p.m.
How to RegisterRegister online at www.sigmaswimming.org or call Sigma at 817-991-8336
Maximum Registration Notice:
Classes are 3 - 4 students depending on level. This is to ensure that each swimmer receives ample amount of hands-on time with the instructor and to ensure the safety of the participants.
Progressing Through the Levels:
In order to progress through the swim levels, they must have passed the previous level. For new students, we offer a free evaluation for level placement, request the evaluation by calling Sigma at 817-991-8336.