Effective October 18, 2021
Burleson Public Health will be offering COVID-19 vaccines
Thursdays: 3:30 - 6 p.m.
120 SE Dian Street, Burleson
Anyone 12 years old and older is eligible to Sign up for a vaccine now
or call 682-312-2780 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday to make an appointment
Due to a highly transmissible variant and limited supply of COVID-19 tests, we are currently restricting COVID-19 testing to persons that are experiencing symptoms.
Testing will no longer be provided for the following: (1) Persons who are not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. (2) Situations listed below:
- Return to work/school
- Identified as a close contact by a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please fill out the below form if you are experiencing symptoms and are requesting a COVID-19 test. You will be contacted to schedule your test.
Pfizer only COVID-19 Booster Shots
Booster shots are available for the following persons:
- Persons 65 and older,
- Living in nursing homes and assisted living residences,
- Anyone 18 and older with the conditions listed here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html#print
- Those persons at high occupational risks, such as health care providers and first responders
- prisoners, and homeless individuals
You must have had your 2nd COVID-19 vaccine shot at least 6 months prior to receiving your booster.