Drive-Thru Testing Sites
- How to get a Test
- Testing Site Hours & Locations
- Type of Test
- How to get results
- Billing Questions
- How do I get a rapid test?
- Other Testing Sites
If you have a lab order for testing:
- Fax testing orders to 817-551-2752
- Physician’s order needs to indicate “COVID-19 test”
- Schedule your test here
- There are no residency requirements to be tested
If you do NOT have a lab order for testing:
Complete the online screening to see if you meet our criteria for testing without an order.
Can’t reach your doctor?
Call your insurance provider for telemedicine services, they may be able to provide a testing order.
Need a retest?
You will need to provide a new physician’s order for testing.
The testing site is at the Whitley Building in Bartlett Park Sports Complex, 550 NW Summercrest. Look for the signs and banners that say "Testing Here"
Appointments range from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Last appointments are made during the 3 p.m. hour.
The COVID-19 test administered at the Burleson Testing Site is a nasal swab test.
Antibody testing is available from 8 to 11 a.m. only. A doctor’s order is needed for antibody testing, please call 682-312-2780 to schedule an appointment. Results will be available in 24-48 hrs.
Will it be filed through insurance?
Check with your personal care provider to see how they will process the claim. Tests will be billed to insurance at no cost to the patient.
There is a rapid test option available at Mercy Clinic/CVS Health, 775 West Bowie Street, Fort Worth. The test are free, but are available via appointment only. An appointment can be made by calling (817) 840-350.
A personal vehicle is not required and results provided on-the-spot
To be eligible for testing, patients will need to meet criteria established by the CDC, in addition to age guidelines.
Find a testing location near you
Tarrant County testing sites: 817-248-6299 hotline or https://covidtesting.tarrantcounty.com/
Fort Worth testing sites:
- CVS, multiple locations in Fort Worth, 888-300-4419 Option 4, schedule
- Walgreens, 8600 Camp Bowie West,
- UrgentCare2Go, mobile site, (817) 508-8169
- Clinicas Mi Doctor, 4200 S. Freeway, Ste. 106, Fort Worth (817) 566-0505
- 3D Healthcare, 914 Lamar, Fort Worth, 76102 (833) 219-7922
- Urgent Care For Kids Alliance, 3400 Texas Sage Trail, Fort Worth, 76177 (682) 707-3765
- Urgent Care For Kids Hulen, 3000 S. Hulen, #180, Fort Worth, 76109 (817) 302-9231
- Cura Telehealth, 5400 Risinger Road, Fort Worth, 76123 (888) 910-2872
- City Hospital Emergency Care, 4551 Western Center Blvd., Fort Worth, 76137 (817) 644-3340
- Remedy Urgent Care, 4805 Arborlawn Dr., Fort Worth (844) 736-3395
- MD Family Clinic, 1200 Woodhaven Blvd., Fort Worth (888) 776-5252
Arlington testing sites:
- Urgent Care For Kids Arlington, 6109 S. Cooper St., Arlington, 76001 (817) 701-4050
- Med Express Urgent Care, 3700 S. Cooper St., Arlington, 76015 (817) 419-1046
Benbrook testing sites:
- TotalCare, 8501 Benbrook Blvd., #103, Benbrook, 76126 (817) 346-3313
Cleburne testing sites:
- Cleburne Senior Center (with Texas Health Resources) M-F, 9-5, call for apptointment (817) 645-0964
Colleyville testing sites:
- Max Health Family & Sports Internal Medicine, 5207 Heritage Ave., Colleyville, 76034 (817) 355-8000
Crowley testing sites:
Grand Prairie testing sites:
Grapevine testing sites:
Keller testing sites:
Mansfield testing sites:
- Urgent Care For Kids Mansfield, 2251 Matlock Rd., #103, Mansfield, 76063 (682) 518-2867
Saginaw testing sites:
Southlake testing sites:
- Better Faster Urgent Care, 630 N. Kimball Ave., Southlake, 76092 (817) 421-8777