New Bill Pay Information
The new online utility bill payment site is now active. To set up your new online payment account, click here.
The city regrets any inconvenience this may cause, but protecting customer information is a top priority.
The new site, powered by Paymentus, provides enhanced security plus a feature customers have been requesting – the ability to schedule their monthly payment in advance. Customers will also have the option to use electronic check, Venmo, Paypal and Amazon Pay to make payments in addition to the existing payment option of a credit card.
For questions, call 817-426-9601.
Important things to know:
- If your bill is due after May 5 and your account is on autopay from a credit card, it will be removed and your payment will not be drafted. Bank draft customers are not affected.
- If your bill is due between May 10 and May 24 and is on autopay from a credit card, you will have to manually make a payment this month.
- Everyone will have to set up a new online account.
- There are several new payment options, including Venmo, Paypal, Amazon pay, electronic check and text to pay.
- May 24 is when the site will be available, you will not be able to create a new account before May 24.
- To create a new account visit this page again on May 24 and a link will be available.