The City of Burleson Water and Wastewater Division is responsible for the following areas of service:
- Conducting preventive maintenance
- Installing new water taps and water meters
- Maintaining all water and wastewater mains, fire hydrants, valves, pumps, and motors
- Operating and monitoring water delivery and the wastewater collection system
- Repairing water breaks, leaks, and sewer stops
You may report non-emergency water and wastewater concerns to us using BTX311. For emergency concerns, please call 817-426-9833 during regular business hours. For after-hours emergencies, please call 817-426-9904.