The Burleson Public Library is open following guidelines from the Governor and the CDC. The public is strongly encouraged to wear a mask when visiting the library and to continue taking advantage of the library’s curbside pickup option for materials by calling (817) 426-9209. Services and precautions that will be taken by the library are outlined as follows:
- Library visitors will be limited to 50% of the listed occupancy at any given time
- Curbside pickup will continue to be offered and is strongly encouraged
- Public computers will be disinfected before and after each use and will be spaced appropriately to ensure patrons are able to maintain social distancing
- Library programming will remain “virtual” and no in-person programs or classes are scheduled for the month of June
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear masks when visiting the library and maintain social distancing
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to use the self-check stations in the library
- Public seating has been rearranged to encourage social distancing
- Family Place play area will remain closed, all toys unavailable
- Library employees will be screened before work, consistent with Texas Health protocols and City policy
- Library employees will wash and sanitize hands several times each day and especially between interactions with visitors
- Library employees will maintain 6 feet separation from other individuals
- Library employees will wear masks when interacting with the public, consistent with City policy
- Returned materials will be held for 72 hours before they are checked in by staff and made available for circulation.
Curbside Pick-up Services
Burleson Public Library will be providing its patrons with Curbside Pick-up Services.
Follow These Steps
Call the library at 817-426-9209 to place your hold.
You’ll receive a notification (email or text) when your materials are ready.
Drive to the library. Park in the lot.
Call 817-426-9209. We will ask for your Library Card # so that your materials can be checked out.
Library staff will place your holds at the front porch holds pickup location. **Please understand that for your protection and that of our staff, we are maintaining appropriate social distancing measures. **
Return all items to the drop-box. If you have library materials that cannot be returned via the drop box, please call the library for instructions.