Right-of-Way Permits

General Information

On behalf of its citizens, the City of Burleson owns and maintains a large amount of right of way and easement areas. Sometimes called driveway permit, culvert permit or utility permit, a Right-of-way permit is required to disturb, excavate, block, obstruct, tamper with or place any construction or other material on or in a city road, right-of-way, or easement. Private companies may use portions of these areas to install utility facilities for service within, or transmission across the City by means of a Right-of-Way Permit.

Application & Locate Request Form

Companies wishing to obtain a permit should submit a Right-of-Way Permit Application and Locate Request Form and a Video/Photograph Waiver Agreement (if applicable).

For more information about right-of-way permits, contact Jason Smith, Right-of-Way (ROW) Inspector at 817-426-9861 or by email.