Burleson’s new water bill payment site goes live on Monday, May 24. The current payment site will be taken offline the same day. No online payments can be made from 9 - 10 a.m. during the transition. For questions on setting up your new account, call 817-426-9601.
On May 25, the Utility Customer Service office will be closed from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. for staff development.
To ensure secure transactions, all customers who currently have a Click2Gov account must set up a new online account when the change is made. Existing automatic payments from a credit card will not transfer to the new vendor. This change will start on any bills due after May 6. Failure to make individual monthly payments or re-establish automatic online payments may result in past-due bills subject to late fees.
The city regrets any inconvenience this may cause, but protecting customer information is a top priority.
The new site, powered by Paymentus, provides enhanced security plus a feature customers have been requesting – the ability to schedule their monthly payment in advance. Customers will also have the option to use electronic check, Venmo, Paypal and Amazon Pay to make payments in addition to the existing payment option of a credit card.
Important things to know:
- If your bill is due after May 5 and your account is on autopay from a credit card, it will be removed and your payment will not be drafted. Bank draft customers are not affected.
- If your bill is due between May 10 and May 24 and is on autopsy from a credit card you will have to manually make a payment this month.
- Everyone will have to set up a new online account.
- There are several new payment options including Venmo, Paypal, Amazon pay, electronic check and text to pay.
- May 24 is when the site will be available, you will not be able to create a new account before May 24.
- To create a new account visit, www.Burlesontx.com/newbillpay