Use Request Tracker to report your concerns.
Animal Services - Animal bites, injured or wild/aggressive animals, loose or wild animal at a school, or livestock at large should be immediately reported to the Police Department at 817-426-9904. 10 Forms
Code Compliance 16 Forms
Engineering Department 2 Forms
General Comment or Question 1 Forms
iPhone 1 Forms
Arrow iPhone
Parks & Recreation 5 Forms
Public Works 6 Forms