The Burleson Public Library offers computer sessions to library card holders. 30-minute passes are available at the library services desk for guests.
There are 2 early literacy stations in the children's area available for library users 12 and under. The Teen Room has 4 computers available for teens aged 10-17.
Printing is 10 cents per page (black and white) and 25 cents per page (color). 4GB USB flash drives may be purchased at the checkout desk for $6 and headphones may be purchased for $2.
Computer Use Guidelines
- The daily time limit is 90 minutes.
- If your library card has expired or if you owe library fees you will unable to use the computers.
- Children 17 and under must have parental permission to use the computers.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult during computer use.
- Please scan personal disks/flash drives for viruses before using them in library computers.
- Internet filtering is in place for all patrons. Some websites may not be available. An adult patron needing access to a filtered site for business or research purposes may request access.