Household Hazardous Waste Event

HHW Flyer

Environmental Collection Center

In order to avoid the lines and possibly being turned away once capacity is reached, residents may use the Fort Worth ECC for paint and other chemical drop off. 

Residents can take their household hazardous waste to the Environmental Collection Center (ECC). The ECC is open Thursdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It is located at 6400 Bridge Street in Fort Worth. 

For directions, call 817-392-EASY (3279). There is no fee for dropping off your household hazardous waste, however, residents must take a City of Burleson water or solid waste bill as proof of residency. The ECC only accepts paint, automotive fluids, other chemicals and batteries. They do not accept electronics, tires or shred paper. 

Event Details

  1. Date



    9 - 11 a.m.


    Municipal Service Center, 725 S.E. John Jones Dr.



    Event Information

    The event is only open to residents who live inside the Burleson city limits (proof of residency including a City water or solid waste bill is required). Household hazardous waste items are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.

    Contact Us

    Call the environmental department, (817) 426-9848 or email.