- Human Resources
- Application Process
Join Our TeamThank you for your interest in working for the City. We have several resources here regarding our available job openings, the application process, and a general summary of benefits provided.
We accept online applications only for posted, open positions. If you do not choose to apply for something you see posted today, we hope you will keep us in mind for the future. We post openings on the website as soon as we know about them, so check back regularly or sign up for "Notify Me" emails on our Career Portal. Again, thanks for thinking of us during your job search.
Before applying for a position with the City of Burleson, please review these guidelines:
- The City accepts online applications only for posted, open positions.
- You may upload a resume with your online application, but resumes will not substitute for an application.
- All positions are open until filled. This means the hiring manager can choose to stop the collection of applications at the point he/she is ready to begin the interview process. If no candidates are selected, the position may be posted again.
- The City of Burleson will contact (either by phone, email, or mail) the applicants selected for pre-placement testing and/or personal interview. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to contact each applicant by phone.
- If you wish to be considered for future positions, you must submit a new application online for each position.
- The City of Burleson is an equal opportunity employer.
Submitting an Application
Applications must be submitted online:
- Click Career Portal for a list of open positions.
- Select "Apply Now" by each desired position for which you want to apply.
- Follow the directions to complete the online application process for each desired job.