Building Codes & Standards Board
The Building Codes and Standards Board meets when it has business.
The board consists of 7 members and 2 alternates with the following qualifications:
- 2 licensed electricians, at least 1 of which shall be a master electrician.
- 2 licensed plumbers, at least one of which shall be a master plumber.
- 1 building contractor.
- 1 person holding a license or certification from the Texas Commission on Fire Protection.
- 1 licensed heat and air conditioning contractor.
- 2 alternates with any of the above qualifications.
The purpose of the Building Codes and Standards Board is to recommend building code ordinances or amendments for adoption and to hear appeals from building code interpretations made by the building official or the fire marshal.
If you are interested in serving on the Building Codes & Standards Board you may submit an online application or print the application and send via:
- Fax: 817-426-9374
City of Burleson
Attn: City Secretary
141 W Renfro
Burleson, TX 76028